Above The Culture

I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!

-Admin <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Above The Culture

I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!

-Admin <3

Above The Culture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will hunt you down, and blow you up.

3 posters

Hysteria (Prt 2)

Kapsody`♥
    Kapsody`♥
    Admin

Scorpio Join date : 2010-07-27

Hysteria (Prt 2) Empty Hysteria (Prt 2)

Post by Kapsody`♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 am

Sorry, I finished typing this at 4am. So I left out some details due to tiredness :/ (Ignore any spelling errors or grammar errors. Sorry ;-Wink Part One here: Hysteria Part One
    Next Part (Part 3): Here

7/31 Update: I added a bit more details and cleared all spelling errors. Enjoy! Smile

"Stay quiet and Butler won’t have to-" Rae cuts the prince off. "TO WHAT!?! INJECT ME WITH POISON!?"

The prince laughs. "No. It’s just a liquid that will make you sleep.". " I DONT WANT TO SLEEP!!" The butler returns to his seat. "Hey wait...DID YOU SECRETLY INJECT ME WIT-"

And she was out like a light.

"She’s cute..." The Prince whispered. "She'll be fun to play with...." He stroked her head. "Now Prince...you’re not going to..." The butler's voice trails off. "Of course not!...Unless she begs for it..., Wait a second. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT?". The Prince yells. "N-NOTHING SIR!!". "I'M TALKING ABOUT US PLAYING WITH MY ROBOT TOY COLLECTION!!". "Forget it Sir! My fault!"

Hours later.

The driver pulls into the drive way of the mansion.
    The driver opens the door. "Rae's still asleep." The butler says. "No shit Sherlock." The prince laughs, "Miss Rae....Miss Rae...Wake up!" The butler shakes Rae gently. "Oh that will NEVER work!" the prince says.
    WHAM. "OWWW!!!....DID...DID YOU JUST HIT ME!?" Rae jumps up from the car seat and hits her head on the roof of the car. "Awww, so clumsy." The prince teases while helping Rae up.
    "Now! We should hurry inside! There’s so much to be done!" The butler leads Rae into the house.
    They walk into the Kitchen. "Rae, this is Mickey, Jennifer and Kayak. Their also workers."
    They all wave and smile . "We'll I'll leave you to your work! Call if you need anything!" The butler walks off..
    The 4 begin to clean the kitchen and talk.

"Miss Rae!" The Butler rushes down the hall. "The Prince would like to see you in his quarters."
    Rae moans. "He sounds angry Miss Rae..." She gets up and follows Butler to the Prince's "Quarters."
    They walk through a long hallway. The Butler knocks on the door.
    "Come in" the Prince's faint voice says. the Butler pushes Rae into the room and closes the door
    "HEY!" Rae screams. "Hello...Rae.." the prince says. "Who are you anyway...Mr. Fake prince.." Rae asks. "Ahh..you don't know where you are, do you?" The prince taunts. "Your currently in Kadikoy."
    "Where the heck is that?", "In the Baton Kingdom." "Kingdom.....?" Rae asks.
    "Okay...Baton Town. Kingdom sounds more official." The prince laughs. "I'm Daniel. You shall refer to me as Owner though.". "Owner? YOU DONT OWN ME!!!!" Rae screams while heading towards the door. Daniel jumps in front of the door. "Yes I do, I bought you remember?" He chuckles.
    "Oh look at the time...its already 11pm...go get your rest...you have a long day tomorrow."
    "Long day?" doing what?" Rae asks. "No time for details. go to bed. Unless...you wish to sleep with me?" Daniel smirks. "No thank you..." "The butler shall show you where your room is... Goodnight Rae."
    Rae opens the door and walks out.

The Next Day:
    "RAE! WAKE UPPP! TO THE STABLES!" Rae awakes to the Butlers voice calling her, she gets up and walks down the hall. "I wonder if Daniel is up....". Rae thinks. "I still have questions to ask him..." she knocks on Daniel's door. "Come in" the voice says.
    Rae opens the door. "Oh...Hello Rae." Daniel says. Her mind goes blank.
    "Yes Rae...? Are you in need of something?". "Uhm...where’s the shower....?" Rae asks.
    "Just use the one in your room...which if you opened your eyes, you'd see". She groans and walks back down the hall. She opens her room door and hears a noise. Assuming its butler, she walks in "Hi Butl-..." A man in a bath robe walks towards the door. "Oh sorry.... I ran out of...Soap. I'll be on my way!!! YAY!" The man skips off.
    "What kind of whack job......" Rae thinks.
    "MISS RAE! ITS ALREADY 9AM!!!!" The butler rushes to her. "GASP!!!! BUTLER!!!" Rae screams. "I...I APOLOGIZE!" The butler studders while covering his eyes. "CANT YOU SEE I'M NUDE!?!?", "Yes I'm fully aware of that.......You haven’t showered yet?? No time, put on fresh clothes and go to the stables at once!", "-Sigh-....Will Prince Daniel he there?", "No.", "...... Okay..." The butler backs away, knocking over a few items in the process.
    Rae gets dressed and heads down to the stables. "I didn’t even eat!" she thinks as she detours and goes into the kitchen. "Hi Kayak!" She waves. Kayak turns up her nose and continues to clean the floor.
    "Kayak...?", No answer. The butler comes from behind the cabinet. "Oh uhm... She’s upset because the Prince ordered you to his quarters......She likes him" The butler whispers. "Now come on! To the Stables! There’s a young man there that will show you what to do"
    She hurries to the stables. "Hello there" A kind voice says softly. "Hi...", "I'm Seth."

To Be Continued.

Last edited by Kapsody`♥ on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LoZWhitney
    LoZWhitney

Libra Join date : 2010-07-27

Hysteria (Prt 2) Empty Re: Hysteria (Prt 2)

Post by LoZWhitney Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 pm

ME LIKEY!!!! IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
    winterKIRA

Cancer Join date : 2010-07-28

Post by winterKIRA Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am

"She’s cute..." The Prince whispered. "She'll be fun to play with...." He stroked her head. "Now Prince...you’re not going to..." The butler's voice trails off. "Of course not!...Unless she begs for it..., Wait a second. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT?". The Prince yells. "N-NOTHING SIR!!". "I'M TALKING ABOUT US PLAYING WITH MY ROBOT TOY COLLECTION!!". "Forget it Sir! My fault!"

LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 am