Above The Culture

I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!

-Admin <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Above The Culture

I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!

-Admin <3

Above The Culture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will hunt you down, and blow you up.

Hysteria (Prt 4)

Kapsody`♥
    Kapsody`♥
    Admin

Scorpio Join date : 2010-07-27

Hysteria (Prt 4) Empty Hysteria (Prt 4)

Post by Kapsody`♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm

I typed this up PREEEETTY quick.....Its not as good as I thought it would be...but, you judge o_o;

"I CANT BELIEVE HIM! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!?' Rae screams like throwing a pillow. "The King, Being Royalty makes you a jerk sometimes....." Daniel looks down playing with the loose string from his bed.

"Something wrong Prince....?", "No...no...I'm fine, you should get some rest.."....

"I just got punched in the head, I'm not supposed to sleep for at least 3 - 5 hours due to risk of going into a coma." Rae says. "Who told you that nonsense?" Daniel laughs. "My uncle who was repairing the roof of my house. He fell off the roof an-" Daniel cuts her off. "Oh...."

"Daniel....Am I going to see my family again?", Rae whispers. "They sold you, why would you want to see them?" Daniel snorts. "Well...my parents did....not my younger brother...I miss him...." Her voice trails off.

"Someday...When they buy you back.", "......How much...?", "50,000."

Rae whimpers, "We're poor! They'll never be able to buy me back! We dont even have 5,000! DANIEL I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!"

"Me, Amber, Mickey, Kaya, Butler....Seth.....We'll be your family..." Daniel hugs Rae.

"DONT touch me........ Your not even family with them!".

".....Silence yourself...." Daniel Whispers.

"Silence myself? You dont tell your family to SILENCE!" Rae yells. "FINE, FINE, YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN TRYING TO SELL YOU FOR 5 YEARS. NO ONE EVER WANTED YOU, YOU'VE BEEN ON THE MARKET FOR THAT LONG! I HEARD YOUR STORY, THOUGHT YOU WERE PRETTY AND FELT SORRY FOR YOU. AND I'D FEEL BAD IF SOME IDIOT CAME ALONG LIKE MY FATHER, BOUGHT YOU, AND TREATED YOU HORRIBLY!"

Daniel screams before leaving the room and shutting the door.

"What....Why...DANIEL!!!" Rae chases after him. "DANIEL!" She trips on the throw rug.

"Why are you following me?" Daniel laughs. "Your not even supposed to be within arm's distance of me, I'm still a prince.". Rae begins crying.

"Oh wow. Fake tears don't work on me.", "Wh-why didnt they want me....." she studders while continuing to weep. "Its still not working." Daniel continues his walking. Rae's cries become louder.

"Rae.....?" Rae gets up and runs to her room. "...Well...she actually was crying...I wonder why". Daniel asks himself.

"Because your a jerk." a strange voice says.

"WHOSE THERE?" Daniel jumps.

"Its seth dumbass." Seth walks closer. "Your really ignorant.", "I can have you arrested, or even sold. I suggest you go away.", "Fine.....For now..." Seth smirks and walks down the hall.

"I didnt mean to make her cry...." Daniel says to himself. "Stupid temper....."

He begins walking down the hall to Rae's room, And knocks on her door. "Wait a second.... I own this place.." He thinks before opening the door and walking in.

"Who is it" Rae asks. "The Prince...." Daniel's voice trails off.

"What.... I'll go clean the kitchen floor if you want now...." Rae wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Rae..... I've never apologized to anyone..so.", "Its accepted......" Rae laughs.

"I hardly saw my mother..or father anyway...I guess its no big deal..."

"The truth is....you've only been on the market for 6 months....my father was supposed to buy you.....but then he told me my residence needed more work done....so he gave you to me....."

Daniel takes a deep breath. "Your mother honestly didnt care....but your father did.... He didnt sell you by choice....My father threatened him.....If he didnt have you...then...He'd murder you...and your family...So...he had to."

Rae looks up at Daniel. "I didnt hear the apology" She smirks. "What?"

"I heard the entire story from Butler a day ago. my father is working hard to buy me back., I just wanted to make you feel like an ass. AND IT WORKED!" She gets off her bed and skips down the hall.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!!...." Daniel screams before chasing after her.

Daniel sees butler running after him. "DANIEL! DANIEL!!!!! I have.....terrible news...."

Daniel stops dead in his tracks. "What......?"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm